Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Coffee Cake Mix (love already included)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon love me some Saigon
- 1 large apple my favorite are Gala
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz. canned coconut milk, full fat please cause it's good for you
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1 cup oats, pecans or seeds, make sure to use gluten free oats and if you have an allergy to nuts or seeds don't use them
- 2 tablespoons cold coconut oil or butter, use coconut oil if you have an allergy or intolerance to dairy
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon love me some Saigon
Preheat oven to 350 ̊and grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
Peel and chop the apples into small chunks and set aside
In a large bowl add the wet ingredients and combine well.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Coffee Cake Mix and the cinnamon.
Mix the ingredients just to combine then fold in the apples. Pour the batter into the greased dish.
If using the optional topping, place topping ingredients in a food processor and combine.
Sprinkle optional topping or cinnamon and sugar on top of the batter then bake for 28-30 minutes.