Banana Muffins (egg free, vegan)
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix (love already included)
- 2 large bananas or 3 small, use ones with brown spots for a sweeter muffin
- 1 can 13.5 oz coconut milk full fat cause it’s good for you
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, don’t skip or your muffin won’t rise
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, nuts, coconut flakes or pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350˚ and line 12 muffin holders.
In a large bowl mash the bananas with a fork then add the coconut milk, vinegar and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix and combine all ingredients.
Fold in the optional add-ins, then scoop into the lined holders.
Bake muffins for 26-28 minutes.