- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix (love already included)
- 1 large bananas or 2 small, use ones with brown spots for a sweeter muffin
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz. coconut milk full fat cause it’s good for you
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, don’t skip or your muffin won’t rise
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, nuts, coconut flakes or pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350˚ and line 12 muffin holders.
In a large bowl mash the bananas with a fork then add the eggs, coconut milk, vinegar and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Mix and combine all ingredients.
Fold in the optional add-ins, then scoop into the lined holders.
Bake muffins for 24-26 minutes.