- 1/2 cup softened butter (grass fed is best)
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract (the good stuff)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (organic please or make your own in the food processor)
- 1-3 Tbsp coconut milk (or other milk) (organic and grass-fed are best)
*Optional Lemon Frosting*
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
Cream butter and vanilla together with an electric mixer.
Slowly add in the sugar and combine well.
Once everything is combined, if it’s too thick add in a tablespoon at a time of coconut milk or other milk you may use until the desired creaminess is reached.
If the texture is too thin, place the bowl in the fridge for five minutes and then mix again until fluffy.
*Optional Lemon Frosting use 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice in place of the coconut milk.