Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Chocolate Cake or Brownie Mix (love already included)
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please (leave out the eggs for egg free)
- 1 can 13.5 oz. coconut milk, full fat because it's good for you
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
Icing (measure icing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well)
- 1 cup powdered sugar organic please
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut milk (add small amounts at a time until you have a pourable icing)
Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8 or 9 inch bundt pan (you can also use mini bundt pans).
In a large bowl combine the eggs (for egg free, leave them out), coconut milk and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth's Organics Chocolate Cake or Brownie Mix. Whisk ingredients just until combined.
Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 28-30 minutes (14-18 minutes for mini-bundt cakes).
*When cool, drizzle with icing and ENJOY!