Chocolate Chip Muffins (Egg Free, Vegan)
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix (love already included)
- 1 can 13.5 oz coconut milk full fat cause it’s good for you
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips *you can also add 1/4 cup nuts, seeds or shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice you wont even taste it in your muffins
Preheat oven to 350˚ and line 12 muffin holders.
In a large bowl combine the vinegar, coconut milk and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix and combine all ingredients.
Gently fold in the chocolate chips, then scoop into the lined holders.
Bake muffins for 18-22 minutes.