Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix (love already included)
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz coconut milk, full fat cause it’s good for you
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice you won't even taste it in your muffins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips *you can also add 1/4 cup nuts, seeds or shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350˚ and line 12 muffin holders.
In a large bowl combine the eggs, coconut milk and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix and combine all ingredients.
Gently fold in the chocolate chips, then scoop into the lined holders.
Bake muffins for 18-22 minutes.