- 1/2 cup softened butter (grass fed is best)
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract (the good stuff)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (organic please or make your own in the food processor)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (please use organic, cocoa has one of the highest pesticide loads)
- 1-3 Tbsp coconut milk (or other milk) (organic and grass-fed are best)
Cream butter and vanilla together with an electric mixer.
Slowly add in the sugar and cocoa then combine well.
Once everything is combined if it’s too thick add in a tablespoon at a time of coconut milk or other milk you may use until the desired creaminess is reached.