Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin/Coffee Cake or Bundt Cake Mix (love already included)
- 4 eggs, (for egg free just leave out the eggs)
- 1 can 13.5 oz. coconut milk, full fat because it's good for you
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, you won't taste it
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon love me some Saigon
Cinnamon Swirl (combine in a small bowl and set aside)
- 1 tsp cinnamon love me some Saigon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (can use cane sugar too)
Icing (measure icing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well)
- 1 cup powdered sugar organic is best
- 1 tsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut milk add a little at a time until you have a pourable icing
Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8 or 9 inch bundt pan (you can also use mini bundt pans).
In a large bowl combine the eggs (for egg free, leave them out), coconut milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth's Organics Muffin/Coffee Cake or Bundt Cake Mix. Whisk ingredients just until combined.
Pour half of the batter into the greased dish then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture to cover the batter.
Pour in the remaining batter and bake for 28-30 minutes (14-18 minutes for mini-bundt cakes).
*When cool, drizzle with icing and ENJOY!