Chocolate Frosting (Dairy Free)
- 1/2 cup softened coconut butter (NOT oil) (to soften the butter place the jar in warm water for about 10 minutes and stir to combine)
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract (the good stuff)
- 1cup powdered sugar (organic please or make your own in the food processor)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (please use organic, cocoa has one of the highest pesticide loads)
- 1/3-1/2 cup coconut milk (organic is best)
Cream coconut butter and vanilla together with an electric mixer.
Slowly add in the sugar and cocoa powder then mix well.
The frosting will be very thick but will become creamy once you add in the coconut milk. (Start with 1/3 cup of coconut milk then continue to add more until the desired creaminess is reached.)