Vanilla Frosting (Dairy Free)
- 1/2 cup softened coconut butter or manna (NOT oil) (to soften the butter place the jar in warm water for about 10 minutes and stir to combine)
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract (the good stuff)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (organic please or make your own in the food processor)
- 1/4-1/3 cup coconut milk (organic is best)
*Optional Lemon Frosting*
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
Cream coconut butter and vanilla together with an electric mixer.
Slowly add in the sugar and combine well.
Once everything is combined if it’s too thick add in a tablespoon at a time of coconut milk until the desired creaminess is reached.
*Optional* to make lemon frosting replace 1-2 tablespoons of coconut milk with lemon juice.