- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Brownie Mix (love already included)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, organic is best!
- 1 can 13.5 oz. coconut milk full fat cause it’s good for you
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, seeds, nuts, dried fruit or coconut flakes don't use seeds or nuts if you have an allergy to them
Preheat oven to 350 ̊and grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
In a large bowl combine the applesauce, coconut milk and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Chocolate Cake Mix and combine. If you're using an optional mix-in go ahead and fold it in now.
Pour the batter into the greased dish. Bake for 22-24 minutes.