Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Coffee Cake Mix (love already included)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 lemon zested organic please
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz. canned coconut milk, full fat cause it's good for you
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, organic is the best option
- 1 cup oats, pecans or seeds, make sure to use gluten free oats and if you're allergic to nuts or seeds, don't use them
- 2 Tbsp cold coconut oil or butter, use coconut oil if you have an allergy or intolerance to dairy
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
Preheat oven to 350 ̊and grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
Zest and juice the lemon and add to a large bowl.
Add in the remaining wet ingredients and combine well.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Coffee Cake Mix.
Mix all the ingredients just to combine and pour the batter into the greased dish.
If using the optional topping, place topping ingredients in a food processor and combine until just combined.
Sprinkle optional topping onto batter then bake for 26-30 minutes.