Lemon Bundt Cake
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Vanilla Cake Mix (love already included)
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please (leave out the eggs for egg free)
- 1 can 13.5 oz. coconut milk, full fat because it's good for you
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, (save the remaining juice for the icing)
- 1 cup powdered sugar organic please
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice, add a little at a time until you have a pourable icing
Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8 or 9 inch bundt pan (you can also use mini bundt pans).
In a large bowl combine the eggs (for egg free, leave them out), coconut milk, lemon juice and lemon zest.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth's Organics Vanilla Cake Mix.
Whisk ingredients just until combined. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 28-30 minutes (14-18 minutes for mini-bundt cakes).
*When cool, drizzle with icing and ENJOY!