- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Vanilla Cake Mix (love already included)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, reserve the remaining juice for the icing
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz. canned coconut milk, full fat cause it’s good for you
- 1 lemon zested organic please
Preheat oven to 350 ̊and grease a 9x13 glass baking dish or line 12 cupcake holders.
In a large bowl combine the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, lemon zest and juice.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Vanilla Cake Mix and combine.
Pour the batter into the greased 9 x 13 baking dish or scoop into 15 cupcakes.
Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes and the cake for 25-30 minutes.
Allow to cool, top with your favorite frosting or the following lemon icing. Add 1 teaspoon at a time of remaining lemon juice and mix well into 1 cup of organic powdered sugar until you have a thick but pourable icing. Allow your cake to completely cool and then drizzle the icing or frost with frosting. If using one of Sweet Elizabeth's Organics frosting recipes you can add 1 - 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in place of the coconut milk.