Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix (love already included)
- 1 orange zested organic please
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz. canned coconut milk, full fat cause it’s good for you
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 ̊and line 12 muffin holders.
In a large bowl combine the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, orange zest and juice.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Mix and combine all ingredients.
Fold in the cranberries then scoop into the lined holders. Bake muffins for 18 -22 minutes.