- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Pancake/Waffle Mix (love already included)
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups water, filtered is best
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract (optional)
Preheat a large electric skillet, non stick pan or a waffle iron over medium heat.
In a large bowl mix together the vinegar, eggs, coconut oil, and water. (Add in vanilla extract-optional)
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Pancake/Waffle Mix and combine.
Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the skillet or pan, cook until air bubbles have popped, flip and cook for a few more minutes.
For waffles us 1/2 cup of batter added to your preheated waffle iron for each waffle.
Top with your desired topping, my favorite is bananas and cinnamon.