Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 bag Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Muffin Mix (love already included)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, plain pumpkin not pie mix
- 4 eggs, farm fresh please
- 1 can 13.5 oz canned coconut milk, full fat cause it's good for you
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice don’t skip or your muffins won’t rise
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract the good stuff
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 ̊and line 12 muffin holders.
In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, eggs, coconut milk, vinegar, cinnamon and vanilla.
Pour in the entire bag of Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics Mix and combine all ingredients.
Fold in the chocolate chips, then scoop into the lined holders.
Bake muffins for 18-22 minutes.